This webpage is dedicated to the rules and regulations governing the issuance of passes at Lithuanian Airports.
LTOU pass system is used to obtain all types of passes which are valid in the territory of SE Lithuanian airport.
Types of passes:
Requirements for companies and legal entities starting their operations at the airside of SE Lithuanian Airports:
1. Fill in and submit an "Application to register legal entity in the pass office database of legal entities operating in the airside of SE Lithuanian Airports Vilnius branch’’, which can be found here.
2. Please take into consideration, that company can assign an authorized signatory for all applications and forms regarding passes. Authorized signatory may be assigned only via form, which can be found here.
Requirement for individual persons:
1. Head of the organization of authorized signatory registers his employees in the LTOU pass system.
2. Persons, who have received login details must submit individual applications.\
While submitting an online application, it is mandatory to fill in all required information (this rule applies to all documents submitted to Aviation Security Department of SE Lithuanian Airports).
While listing residence places and workplaces and/or educational institutions, no unexplained gaps of 28 days and more can be left unexplained.
In case during 5 year period there was:
Guidelines how to obtain criminal record can be found here.
3. Once individual application is completed and confirmed by the organisation it is forwarded to SE Lithuanian Airports Pass Office. At the same time, individual applying for permanent pass is automatically registered at online exam page, where he/she needs to complete following courses:
4. Permanent personal pass is issued when following criteria are met:
Organizations, which are operating at the airside of SE Lithuanian airports and needs service vehicles to transport goods/passengers, provide maintenance and repair of the aircraft or airport facilities, may obtain permanent vehicle passes. Permanent vehicle passes are issued only at SE Lithuanian airports Pass Office and if they meet following criteria:
Ground handling equipment used only at the airside of the airport and/or designed to be used only inside of apron must meet following criteria:
Temporary passes can be issued for visitors and vehicles, intended for short-term presence at the airside. Please find rules and requirements of temporary passes usage
Both types of permits can be issued via LTOU pass system by registered users who have permanent passes.
Temporary permits must be printed out in colour and have a fully scannable QR code.
Type of pass
|Permanent airport pass||32,50 EUR|
|Duplicate (when original pass is lost)||13,50 EUR|
|Temporary airport pass||17,40 EUR|
Permanent vehicle pass
11,00 EUR + yearly road tax 87,07 EUR
Temporary vehicle pass
Escorting vehicle pass
Contacts of the Airport Pass Office
Rodūnios road 6B, Vilnius, Lithuania.
Phone: +370 5 2739 390